My website offers buyers, sellers, renters, landlords or investors a place to shop for all of their real estate needs in one place. It is built with the customer in mind to facilitate their research in a variety of real estate activities with ease. The following services are at your finger tip by clicking on the applicable link at the top of the page, the bottom of the page or on your left.
- Search for available homes for sale or rent by county, city, neighborhood, school location or zip code. Some of the most sought after communities are list at the top of my webpage. A simple click will display available homes,
- Search for the most recent sold properties in your neighborhood to assist you with pricing your home at a competitive advantage over the competition when placing your home on the market,
- Register on my website and receive your own personal login ID so you can access the same MLS data available to Realtors in the Washington, DC metro area,
- Request a detailed evaluation of your home reflecting current market conditions,
- Access updated information on Public and Private Schools in your neighborhood, or any desired neighborhood, such as, characteristics, enrollment by race/ethnicity, enrollment by grade and student/teacher ratio,
- Find "Open Houses" in your perferred neighborhoods with ease,
- My Blogs provide Sellers with great articles on getting their homes ready to place on the market and getting top value. For Buyers there are many articles to simplify the buying process. Just click on the Orange "B".
- Get National Center for Education Statistics' data regarding public and private schools in most neighborhoods,
- Click on the "Pull My Credit Report" Button below to order a copy of your tri-merge credit report. Veriti Mortgage provides you with a secure portal to access your credit report. This tool is also great for landlords and tenents,
- Looking for a place for MOM and/or DAD to spend their senior years, click on the "Caring.com" Button below to search for senior communities, such as, independent senior living, assisted living, nursing homes, adult day care, and etc.
Realtor®, GRI - "The Realtor Who Puts You First" - Office: (301) 459-5040
MD License Number
Bennett Realty Solutions
7701 Greenbelt Road, Ste 100, Greenbelt, MD 20770