My website offers buyers, sellers, renters, landlords or investors a place to shop for all of their real estate needs in one place. It is built with the customer in mind to facilitate their research in a variety of real estate activities with ease. The following services are at your finger tip by clicking on the applicable link at the top of the page or on your left.
- Search for available homes for sale or rent by county, city, neighborhood, school location or zip code,
- Search for the most recent sold properties in your neighborhood to assist you with pricing your home at a competitive advantage over the competition when placing your home on the market,
- Register on my website and receive your own personal login ID so you can access the same MLS data available to Realtors in the Washington, DC metro area,
- Request a detailed evaluation of your home reflecting current market conditions,
- Request ongoing market snapshots of your neighborhood if you are thinking about placing your home on the market, or to receive market data for a neighborhood you are considering purchasing in,
- Find open houses in your perferred neighborhoods with ease,
- Get National Center for Education Statistics' data regarding public and private schools in most neighborhoods,
- Get important information regarding your local government even if you live in an incorporated township like Greenbelt, Bowie, Cheverly, Forest Heights, Laurel or Morningside,
- Compare home sales in Upper Marlboro, Bowie, and Fort Washington at a glance with interactive bar graphs covering a 12 month period, and
- Preview the Real Estate Business Intelligence's monthly video on market conditions and trends in the Maryland suburbs.
Realtor®, GRI "The Realtor Who Puts You First" Office: (301)459-5040
Bennett Realty Solutions
7701 Greenbelt Road, Ste 100, Greenbelt, MD 20770